(2) The administrator of the personal data contained in the service is MW Distribution Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 27 Jana Pawła II Avenue, 00 - 367, KRS. 0000972476 NIP 5273002733, REGON 52206067600000.
(3) For the sake of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of Community law.
(4) Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the provisions of law or in order to implement the agreement concluded between the parties.
(5) The Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
(a) through information voluntarily entered in forms;
(b) through the collection of files.
(6) The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
(7) The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to perform the process of handling information contact
(8) Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
(9) The data contained in the form can be accessed by the individual who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time.
(11) Links to other websites may appear on the Service. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised by the Service in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, with which we recommend that you familiarize yourself.
MW Distribution Sp. z o.o.